4th Workshop on Information Technologies for Logistics (IT4L'15)
Lodz, Poland, 13 - 16 September, 2015
The main purpose of the workshop is to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss current issues concerning use of ICT in logistic applications (hardware and software). There will be also an opportunity for hardware integrators, software developers and logistics companies to demonstrate their solutions, as well as achievements, in different logistic systems.
The topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Innovations in information systems supporting logistics and its management (WMS, SCM, TMS, LIS, VMI, CRP, PLM, and others)
- Innovative technologies in warehouse management: RFID, Voice Picking, Image Recognition, Pick Radar, etc.
- Logistics process modeling, including influence of warehouse automatic
Optimization of logistics processes:
- optimal vehicle routing and management, boundary conditions
- optimal picking routing (global optimization, fast search, collision prediction and prevention)
- shared mobility systems
- day-to-day dynamic traffic assignment models
- effective methods of picking (multi picking, batch picking ect.)
- relationships between picking efficiency and products decomposition in warehouse area
- Environmental protection (for example carbon-aware transportation)
- Artificial intelligence systems and decision support systems in logistics
- BI, data mining and process mining in logistics
- Quality management algorithms and methods
- Material Flow Theory and applications
- Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference will be published as Special Issue(s).
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.