Join AAIA on
14th International Symposium Advances in Artificial Intelligence and Applications (AAIA'19)
Leipzig, Germany, 1 - 4 September, 2019
AAIA'19 brings together scientists and practitioners to discuss their latest results and ideas in all areas of Artificial Intelligence. We hope that successful applications presented at AAIA'19 will be of interest to researchers who want to know about both theoretical advances and latest applied developments in AI.
Papers related to theories, methodologies, and applications in science and technology in the field of AI are especially solicited. Topics covering industrial applications and academic research are included, but not limited to:
- Decision Support
- Machine Learning
- Fuzzy Sets and Soft Computing
- Rough Sets and Approximate Reasoning
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Data Modeling and Feature Engineering
- Data Integration and Information Fusion
- Hybrid and Hierarchical Intelligent Systems
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Bayesian Networks and Bayesian Reasoning
- Case-based Reasoning and Similarity
- Web Mining and Social Networks
- Business Intelligence and Online Analytics
- Robotics and Cyber-Physical Systems
- AI-centered Systems and Large-Scale Applications
Professor Zdzisław Pawlak Best Paper Awards
We are proud to continue the tradition started at the AAIA'06 and grant two "Professor Zdzisław Pawlak Best Paper Awards" for contributions which are outstanding in their scientific quality. The two award categories are:
- Best Student Paper. Papers qualifying for this award must be marked as "Student full paper" to be eligible.
- Best Paper Award.
Each award carries a prize of 300 EUR funded by the Mazowsze Chapter of the Polish Information Processing Society.
Data Mining Competition
Clash Royale Challenge is the sixth data mining competition organized in association with the Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems. This year, the task is related to the problem of selecting an optimal training data subset for learning how to predict win-rates of the most popular Clash Royale decks. The competition is kindly sponsored by eSensei, QED Software and Polish Information Processing Society (PTI).
The official Winners:
- Dymitr Ruta, EBTIC, Khalifa University, UAE
- Ling Cen EBTIC, Khalifa University, UAE and Quang Hieu Vu, ZALORA
- Cenru Liu, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapur and Jiahao Cen Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapur
- Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF or MSWord file).
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 10 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures and references). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Preprints containing accepted papers will be published on a USB memory stick provided to the FedCSIS participants.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be published in Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® database.
- Conference proceedings will be published in a volume with ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers and posted at the conference WWW site.
- Conference proceedings will be indexed in BazEkon and submitted for indexation in: Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index, SciVerse Scopus, Inspec, Index Copernicus, DBLP Computer Science Bibliography and Google Scholar
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.