The advancement of information systems and technologies creates new possibilities for the development of economies and societies. AIST constitutes a global forum for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss the recent research on information systems and technologies for business, governments, and society.
AIST invites papers covering the most recent innovations, current trends, professional experiences and new challenges in the several perspectives of information systems and technologies, i.e. design, implementation, stabilization, continuous improvement, and transformation. It seeks new works from researchers and practitioners in business intelligence, big data, data mining, machine learning, cloud computing, mobile applications, social networks, internet of thing, sustainable technologies and systems, blockchain, etc.
The main topics covered are:
- Advanced information systems and technologies for business;
- Advanced information systems and technologies for governments;
- Advanced information systems and technologies for education;
- Advanced information systems and technologies for healthcare;
- Advanced information systems and technologies for smart cities; and
- Advanced information systems and technologies for sustainable development.
- Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF or MSWord file).
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 10 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures and references). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Preprints containing accepted papers will be published on a USB memory stick provided to the FedCSIS participants.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be published in Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® database.
- Conference proceedings will be published in a volume with ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers and posted at the conference WWW site.
- Conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation according to information here.
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.
- Extended versions of selected papers presented during AIST'2020 will be published with Springer, in Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing series (LNBIP).
- “The Best Paper” award will be granted to the outstanding quality paper presented at AIST’2020.