CALL FOR POSITION PAPERS
2015 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS)
Lodz, Poland, 13 - 16 September, 2015
The FedCSIS 2015 Federated Conference invites submissions of POSITION PAPERS to its respective events. Position papers must not exceed 8 pages and they should relate to an ongoing research or experience. Position papers will be presented by the authors alongside regular papers. Position papers may be also submitted as DEMO PAPERS and presented as demonstrations of software tools and products. They should describe non-for-profit software tools in a prototype-, alpha-, or beta-version.
We invite TWO TYPES OF POSITION PAPERS:
- EMERGING RESEARCH PAPERS present preliminary research results from work-in-progress based on sound scientific approach but presenting work not completely validated as yet. They must describe precisely the research problem and its rationale. They must also define the intended future work including the expected benefits from solution to the tackled problem.
- CHALLENGE PAPERS propose and describe research challenges in theory or practice of computer science and information systems. The papers in this category must be based on deep understanding of existing research or industrial problems and should be defining new promising research directions.
POSITION PAPER SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION:
Position papers will be published as a SEPARATE ELECTRONIC VOLUME, WITH an ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers. These papers will NOT be placed in the IEEE Digital Library and will NOT be submitted to Thomson Reuters Web of Science. However, they will be indexed in the BazEcon database, and submitted for indexing to: SciVerse Scopus, Inspec, DBLP Computer Science Bibliography and Google Scholar.
Authors should submit a position paper in English, carefully checked for correct grammar and spelling, using the on-line submission procedure. The guidelines for paper formatting provided at the conference website ought to be used for all submitted papers. The required submission format is the same as the camera-ready format. Please check, and carefully follow, the instructions and templates provided. Papers that are out of the conference scope of the selected event, or that contain any form of (self)plagiarism will be rejected without reviews. All position papers will be refereed before inclusion in the conference program.
- Position paper submission: June 1, 2015; midnight HST (strict deadline)
- Acceptance decision: June 15, 2015
- Final version of paper submission: July 1, 2015
- Final deadline for discounted fee: July 1, 2015
- Conference dates: September 13-16, 2015
CHAIRS OF FedCSIS CONFERENCE SERIES
Maria Ganzha, Leszek A. Maciaszek, Marcin Paprzycki
CONTACT FedCSIS AT: email@example.com