Young Researchers Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity (YRW’2021)
online, 2 - 5 September, 2021
SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR YRM - July 16th, 2021, 23:59 UCT (no extensions)
Invited are proposals covering industrial applications and academic research that include, but are not limited to the following topics:
- Natural Language Processing
- Language Models
- Machine Translation
- Computer Vision
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Web Mining and Social Networks
- Evolutionary Algorithms and Evolutionary Computation
- Cryptography and cryptanalysis
- Digital right management and data protection
- Threats and countermeasures for cybercrimes
- Cyber and physical security infrastructures
- Steganography and watermarking
- Digital forensics and crime science
- Misuse and intrusion detection
- Cloud and big data security
- Computer network security
- Authors should submit draft controbutions (as Postscript, PDF or MSWord file).
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 2 pages IEEE style. IEEE style templates are available at the For Authors page.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Extended abstracts of accepted presentations will be published (with ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers) in a volume of Annals of Computer Science and Information Systems (ACSIS) series. The volume will be entitled “Communications of FedCSIS 2021". They will not be submitted to the IEEE Xplore DL. This means that they will not be submitted to indexing in Web of Science, but will be submitted to all remaining indexing services. Current indexation information for ACSIS is available at the ACSIS WWW site.