14th FEDERATED CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Leipzig University, Leipzig, Germany, 1-4 September, 2019
FedCSIS 2019 Data Mining Challenge available at Knowledge Pit platform.
Topic: finding an optimal data subset for learning win-rates of decks from a popular mobile video game.
The mission of the FedCSIS Conference Series is to provide a highly acclaimed multi-conference forum in computer science and information systems. The forum invites researchers from around the world to contribute their research results and participate in Events focused on their scientific and professional interests in computer science and information systems.
The FedCSIS multi-conference consists of a significant number of recurring Events and it welcomes proposals for new Events (conferences, symposia, workshops, special sessions). Each Event may run over any span of time within the conference dates (from half-day to three days). Since 2012, Proceedings of the FedCSIS conference are indexed in the Web of Science and other indexing services.
FedCSIS on www.ieee.org
FREE ACCESS TO AITM/ISM 2018 Conference on Advanced Information Technologies for Management/Conference on Information Systems Management Proceedings in Springer LNBIP 346 "Information Technology for Management: Emerging Research and Applications"
Events confirmed to take place during the FedCSIS 2018 conference are listed below. These events are grouped into FedCSIS conference areas, of various degree of integration. Specifically, those listed in italics and without indication of the year 2018 signify "abstract areas" with no direct paper submissions (i.e. paper submissions only within enclosed events). DS-RAIT is a Doctoral Consortium for all FedCSIS areas.
AAIA'19 - 14th International Symposium Advances in Artificial Intelligence and Applications
- AIMA'19 - 9th International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence in Medical Applications
- AIRLangComp'19 - 4th International Workshop on AI aspects in Reasoning, Languages, and Computation
- ASIR'19 - 9th International Workshop on Advances in Semantic Information Retrieval
- SEN-MAS'19 - 7th International Workshop on Smart Energy Networks & Multi-Agent Systems
- WCO'19 - 12th International Workshop on Computational Optimization
CSS - Computer Science & Systems
- 4A'19 - 1st Workshop on Actors, Agents, Assistants, Avatars
- BEDA'19 - 2nd International Workshop on Biomedical & Health Engineering and Data Analysis
- CANA'19 - 12th Workshop on Computer Aspects of Numerical Algorithms
- C&SS'19 - 6th International Conference on Cryptography and Security Systems
- LTA'19 - 4th International Workshop on Language Technologies and Applications
- MMAP'19 - 12th International Symposium on Multimedia Applications and Processing
- WAPL'19 - 7th Workshop on Advances in Programming Languages
- WSC'19 - 10th Workshop on Scalable Computing
- iNetSApp - International Conference on Innovative Network Systems and Applications
IT4MBS - Information Technology for Management, Business & Society
- AITM'19 - 16th Conference on Advanced Information Technologies for Management
- DSH'19 - 1st Special Session on Data Science in Health
- InC2Eco'19 - 1st International Workshop on Cross-Domain Data Analysis and Computation for Digital Ecosystems
- ISM'19 - 14th Conference on Information Systems Management
- KAM'19 - 25th Conference on Knowledge Acquisition and Management
SSD&A - Software Systems Development & Applications
- LASD'19 - 3rd International Conference on Lean and Agile Software Development
- MIDI'19 - 7th Conference on Multimedia, Interaction, Design and Innovation
- SEW-39 & IWCPS-6 - Joint 39th IEEE Software Engineering Workshop (SEW-39) and 6th International Workshop on Cyber-Physical Systems (IWCPS-6)
- SWsec'19 - 1st Workshop: Software Quality is like beauty - Visualize software quality
- DS-RAIT'19 - 6th Doctoral Symposium on Recent Advances in Information Technology