Full Conference Fee and Full Student Conference Fee include (fees with VAT):
- Publication of a single paper
- Coffee breaks
- Social events on Sunday (3.09) and on Monday (4.09)
- Conference Banquet on Tuesday (5.09)
- Proceedings (preprints) on a USB
- Conference materials
|Payment before July 31, 2017||Fees in Czech Koruna (CZK)|
Full - discounted for members of ACM, IEEE, Polish Information Processing Society and Polish Operational and Systems
|Payment after July 31, 2017|
|Extra pages (limit max 1 for short paper, 2 pages for other categories) per page||1.500 CZK|
Accompanying Person Conference Fee includes (fees with VAT):
- Coffee breaks
- Social events on Sunday (4.09) and on Monday (5.09)
- Conference Banquet on Tuesday (6.09)
|Accompanying Person fee|
|Early payment||11.000 CZK|
|After July 31, 2016||12.000 CZK|
- Travel/accommodation expenses are not covered / included!
- FedCSIS conference strictly adheres to the IEEE no-show policy. Papers not presented at the conference will not be included in the Conference Proceedings / Position Papers volumes.
- All money transfer costs imposed by the bank of the payee must be covered by the participant (in case when the full payment is not received, supplemental payment will be requested and required).
- Cancellations of the registration received (in writing, to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address) on, or before, August 22, 2017, are entitled to receive a 70-percent refund.
- Cancellations received after August 22, 2017 are not entitled to a refund.