Jump to navigation
Paper Reviews and Acceptance Decisions
For all FedCSIS events, the review process is arranged as the standard single-blind peer-review process:
The names of the reviewers are hidden from the authors.
The names of the authors are NOT hidden from the reviewers.
Reviews of submitted papers are conducted by the members of a Program Committee of an Event to which the paper was submitted. Result of the review process can be:
acceptance as a regular full paper (up to 10 pages in the proceedings),
acceptance as a regular short paper (up to 4 pages in the proceedings),
acceptance as a position paper (up to 8 pages),
acceptance as a communication paper (up to 8 pages),
acceptance as a dissemination paper (length vary, see here).
Note that papers, submitted as position papers, cannot be accepted as regular / short papers. However, regular papers can be accepted as short, communication or position papers.
- Call for event proposals: November 02, 2016
- Call for dissemination event proposals: January 10, 2017
- Paper submission (strict deadline): May 10 2017 23:59:59 pm HST
- Position paper submission: May 31, 2017
- Authors notification: June 21, 2017
- Registration and payment (open from): June 28, 2017
- Final paper submission: July 06, 2017
- Final deadline for discounted fee: August 01, 2017
- Conference dates: September 3-6, 2017